lundi 5 avril 2010

All Internet Marketing Programs Are the Same. Right?

0

As a fairly new internet marketer, I became caught up in the “make millions now!” emails that I kept getting. I had started with one program but kept seeing more programs that promised instant money NOW. Of course, I’d abandon my first program and start following the next one – usually after spending money that I didn’t need to spend on it. I kept starting over again and again and then got frustrated because I wasn’t making any progress or sales. As I was reading through the latest and greatest proposal recently, I realized that this program was essentially like all the others I had read. Select a niche, choose your keywords, put up a blog, write articles and get backlinks. Wait for money to roll in. Everyone has their own spin on internet marketing, of course, but when you cut through the hype, it all focuses on those basic steps. There is a lot to learn because there are many different ways to perform those tasks and different styles appeal to different people. So, if they are all the same, what do you do? More research of course! Read the free reports that are offered and use the trial to sign up, but save your money! Join some (free!) forums and see what others have had success with. Get some honest feedback. You will find one or two programs that really resonate with you and fit your personal marketing style and budget. My friend’s style is real “in your face” while mine is more laid back and quiet. We have each found programs that we are comfortable with. The most important thing though is to not let yourself get so wrapped up in the “research” that you stop making progress toward your goal. You can work the “basics” on your own and then eventually incorporate other programs so expand and see what works for you. You don’t always buy the first dress or suit you try on. You don’t order at a restaurant without looking through the menu. Don’t rush in to the greatest, newest and shiniest programs out there either. Try many on for size and then go forward with the one that fits you.

0 commentaires:

 
Design by ThemeShift | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Free Blogger Templates | Best Web Hosting